The TheraBand Swim Bar is a very versatile swimming aid used under supervision by children, youth, seniors and handicapped through instructional programs. It is constructed from two modules of high-density foam. Use the TheraBand Swim Bar for trunk stabilization and strengthening, improving flexibility and balance and increasing range of motion in the upper extremities.
- The TheraBand Swim Bar is a very versatile swimming aid used by children, youth, seniors and handicapped through hydrotherapy and water therapy instructional programs
- Protects joints and reduces stress for patients who need to exercise in the water and advances the performance of competitive and recreational swimmers
- Buoyancy based swim training aid is perfect for all ages and is fun exercise equipment for aqua Zumba, water aerobics, or general pool workout activities
- Used for stretching and strengthening the trunk and lower back, increasing flexibility in the lower back, and strengthening the abdominals and obliques with water exercises
- Constructed from two modules of high density buoyant foam