This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Triumph Big Shot II Double Shootout is the ideal choice for competitive head-to-head arcade basketball. Featuring large 1.5” diameter poles and durable metal rims, its sturdy frame construction is built to last and take on vigorous game play. LED electronic scoring with a time clock keeps track of the action for 8 different games. Easily start and stop games and navigate between each game modes using the included control panel at the base of the shootout. The Big Shot II’s electronics have a dynamic and flexible dual power system that allows you to play using the included AC adapter, or break free from the electrical outlet and play anywhere with a battery-powered option (3 AA batteries not included). The set arrives ready to play with 4 basketballs and a pump and needle. When finished playing, the frame folds and locks into place for easy storage when not in use (39.5” L x 49” W x 81” H). Compete with the best using the Triumph Big Shot II.
- Double basketball shootout ideal for competitive head-to-head arcade shoot-offs
- Keep score with an LED electronic scorer for two players and a time clock for 8 different games
- Easily navigate between each game option using included control panel and menu
- Conveniently fold and lock frame in the storage position when not in use
- Set comes ready to play with 4 basketballs and a pump and needle