This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
- The Clash 100 matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through a head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an all-new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping – a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time
- StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Join the racket revolution and reach levels of confidence in your game that you’ve never felt before
- The Clash 100 comes in two versions, this Clash 100 for Intermediate to Advanced players and the heavier Clash 100 Tour for Advanced players which is in another Amazon listing.
- Head size 100 in2 – Length 27″ – Beam 24./5mm – Unstrung weight 10.4oz / 295g – Strung weight 11oz / 312g – Unstrung balance 31cm – Strung balance 7 pts HL – Swing weight 312 – Stiffness 55 – String pattern 16×19
- About us: JUST TENNIS is a family own business and we have been consistently serving tennis community since 1992. We focus in selling the newest tennis equipments as well as providing the best service to our customers with the lowest pricing point among authorized dealers. Our professional stringers have strung more than 80,000 racquets for customers on high-end electronic machines