This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The revolution is here. Wilson introduces a new series of racquets known as Clash! The Clash gets its name by combining usually opposite traits of (power + control) + (flexibility + stability) all within the same frame.
- The manifestation of Wilson’s racket revolution, the Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control.
- FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke.
- To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power.
- A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- Headsize: 100 sq in / 645 sq cm; Unstrung Balance: 10 pts HL / 31 cm; Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz / 295 g; Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm; Cross Section: 24.5 FB; String Pattern: 16 x 19