The newest revolution in tennis racquets, the Wilson Clash 100 Tour, is finally here!
With its brand new ‘FreeFlex Technology’, Wilson has created the most flexible frame on the market today. This arm-friendly frame feels very comforable, while still maintaining accuracy because of the ‘StableSmart’ propriety geometrical frame shapes found in no other stick on the market. The final result is comfort, controllable power, and precision shotmaking in the frame that will bend according to any swing style.
GET ONE TODAY!
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 100 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 11.5 ounces
Length: 27 inches
Balance: 9 points head light
Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 48 – 58 pounds
- AMAZING FEEL: The Wilson Clash 100 Tour Tennis Racquet is one of the most uniquely flexibile frames in the game today thanks to FreeFlex Technology. The result is an extremely arm-friendly stick with controllable power and superior feel.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 100 sq. in; Length: 27; Strung Weight: 11.5oz; Balance: 9 points head light; Swingweight: 322; Stiffness: 55; Beam Width: 24.5mm / 24.5mm / 24.5mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Racquet Colors: Black/Gray/Red; Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance; String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses; String Tension: 48-58 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGIES: FreeFlex’s carbon mapping in the frame allows frame bending which adjusts to swing speed and style, resuling in a custom flex that adapts to any game. StableSmart propriety frame geometry provides world-class stability for precision shotmaking, even with such a flexible frame.
- CUSTOM COLOR STRINGS: Choose your favorite string color and we’ll string it up for you at no additional cost.
- WILSON LOGO DOES NOT COME STENCILED ON STRINGS