This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Hone your competitive edge with the Rush Pro 2.5 tennis shoe.
Lightweight mesh upper reinforced by 3D-F.S. technology provides breathability, stability, and responsiveness.
Padded tongue and collar.
Endofit inner sleeve helps keep the foot locked in place.
Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
Removable textile footbed.
R-dst+ midsole supplies an ideal blend of cushioning and responsiveness.
Pro Torque Chassis mid-foot shank resists twisting, without compromising natural movement.
Duralast rubber outsole delivers reliable traction and durability over any court surface.
Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Product measurements were taken using size 14, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Upper: Lightweight mesh reinforced by 3D-F.S technology for exceptional stability, breathability and responsiveness. The Endofit inner lining helps lock in the foot for better comfort and support.
- Midsole: R-dst+ midsole for a good blend of cushioning and responsiveness. The Pro Torque Chassis midfoot shank resists twisting while still allowing the foot to move naturally.
- Outsole: Duralast rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides great traction and durability on any court surface.
- Color: White / Pearl Blue / Iron Gate
- Average Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 10.5)