An expansion to our original Yoga Cards, Yoga Cards 2 is a detailed visual guide for study and practice at the intermediate level.
An excellent study and sequence planning tool for yoga teachers, students and practitioners alike, the beautifully-designed deck contains 60 waterproof cards with the following:
- 50 of yoga’s intermediate poses, grouped by type (5 of them are also present in the original Yoga Cards)
- 2 transformational breathing exercises
- 2 visual Sun Salutation guides (Traditional and Sun Salutation A)
- 3 easy-to-follow sequences, plus a guide for building your own balanced sequences
Each posture card is professionally illustrated to show correct form, along with alignment cues to ensure correct and safe practice. The pose and breathing exercise cards also include Sanskrit name and phonetic pronunciation, benefits, written instructions, modifications and relevant medical warnings.
The cards are made from high quality durable and waterproof plastic so they will last for years of yoga practice in all conditions.
Combined with the original Yoga Cards, this deck is a detailed and comprehensive study and practice guide – and yoga poster alternative – you’ll love using daily!
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT – 50 of yoga’s intermediate poses, 2 breathing exercises, 2 Sun Salutations and 3 easy-to-follow sequences
- STUDY, PLAN CLASSES, PRACTICE – Great tool for yoga teachers, certification students and independent practitioners of all ages
- DETAILED POSE INFORMATION – Clear posture illustrations with alignment cues, sanskrit name and pronunciation, benefits, written instructions, modifications and warnings
- PRACTICE ANYWHERE – Compact and convenient format: take your deck anywhere!
- LARGE, CONVENIENT & DURABLE – High quality waterproof plastic 5″ x 3.5″ cards