This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Yoga Sand Bag – Cotton Unfilled for Yoga Weights and Resistance Training, Lotus Design.
- This yoga sandbags enable your muscles to relax and your energy to ground. Under the weight of a sandbag, you experience passivity in your body in a new way. Resistance melts. You are able to let go.
- We think sandbags are the most underrated yoga prop!
- Anyone doing yoga for therapeutic reasons (to heal an injury, relieve low back pain or just de-stress) will greatly benefit from adding sandbags to their practice.
- Our sandbags are a great prop that aid the user in the process of strengthening and lengthening poses. They are easy to use, and they are definitely a welcome addition to the yogi’s set of props.
- They help you deepen your postures by adding weight, such as on the thighs in hero’s pose and reclined leg stretch.
- A sandbag on your abdomen brings awareness to the muscles involved in breathing. A sandbag can be used under the feet for a hamstring stretch or used under the buttocks for lift in seated poses.
They are easy to use,and they are definitely a welcome addition to the yogis set of props, The combination of the exquisite colors, high-quality materials and exclusive design make this accessory is a staple for health clubs, personal studios and devoted yogis alike.
- Azo Free Dyed Thick Cotton Twill Fabric Outer Cover with Mandala Lotus Printed and perfect for yoga and Pilates
- Fine quality Fabric used for inner cover, is durable, water proof and leak free.
- YKK Zip/Runner used in Outer & Inner covers. Very Soft Handles, Convenient for carrying.
- Using Sandbags enable your muscles to relax and your energy to ground.
- Provides a lift in seated yoga poses.