This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Each yogitoes towel is made from no fewer than eight discarded plastic bottles, preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean. The recycled bottles are woven into 50% poly yarn that requires 66% less energy to produce. Our rich, vibrant colors are created free of AZO, lead and heavy metal dyes to protect our workers, our customers and our environment. We only use FSC certified recycled paper in our packaging. For Manduka, sustainability isn’t just a word – it’s our inspiration.
- Standard: 68″ x 24″
- Newly updated for improved absorption, enhanced grip + better sweat wicking.
- Grips mat with patented Skidless Technology that uses 100% silicone nubs.
- Sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
- Hygienic and absorbent.
- All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals.
- To Use: Wash separately before use. Place your yogitoes towel on top of your yoga mat or directly on the floor, dot-side down. Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet be
- To Wash: Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they wi