This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Used by Victoria Azarenka, the Yonex Ezone 100 (300g) delivers more plow-through than the lighter 285g version and adds more depth to your shots. The combination of Yonex’s iconic Isometric head shape and the 100 sq. inch head make this a very forgiving racquet whether it’s from the baseline or at net. Hyper-MG Graphite enhances frame snapback speed for more power and ball speed. The updated grommet system is more aerodynamic for faster racquet speed and better string-bed performance. Quake Shut Gel Air is included in the racquet handle for better vibration dampening and comfort. A Micro Offset Grommet Layout provides straighter alignment of the main and cross strings for more power. Overall, the Yonex Ezone 100 (300g) delivers more power and stability to help improve anyone’s game, no matter their playing style.
- Used by Victoria Azarenka, the Yonex Ezone 100 (300g) delivers more plow-through than the lighter 285g version and adds more depth to your shots.
- This racquet will be shipped unstrung
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Weight (unstrung):10.6 oz. / 300 grams ; (strung) 11.1 oz. / 316 grams
- Balance: 4 Point Head Light