This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Yonex EZONE 98 (305g) Bright Blue/Black Tennis Racquet (Nick Kyrgios’ racket) is perfect for intermediate to advanced players looking for a user-friendly stick with controllable power and great feel. It features a 98 square inch head, a less dense string pattern at 16×19, and comes strung at 11.4 ounces, which is nearly tour racket weight. On groundstrokes, this stick is fast through the zone at 6 points head light, comfortable on the arm, and deadly accurate.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 98 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 11.4 ounces
Length: 27 inches
Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 45 – 60 pounds
Composition: HM Graphite, Micro Offset Layer, Hyper MG, and Quake Shut Gel (see RACKET TECHNOLOGIES bullet point for more information)
- INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED RACKET: The Yonex EZONE 98 (305g) Bright Blue/Black 16sx19 Tennis Racquet (Nick Kyrgios’ racket) is the perfect option for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for a technologically advanced racket to tweak an already competent game. On groundstrokes, it feels firm, plays accurately, and is easily accelerated through the zone in order to impart extra spin. At 11.4 oz strung, this stick is nearly “tour weight” and adds great stability on off-centered shots.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.5cm; Strung Weight: 11.4 oz / 323.2 g; Balance: 12.8in / 32.5cm / 6 pt HL; Swingweight: 316; Stiffness: 63; Beam Width: 23mm / 24mm / 19mm; Composition: (see Racket Technologies below); Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Fast; Racquet Colors: Bright Blue and Black; Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic; String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 45-60 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGIES: ISO (ISOMETRIC SQUARE HEAD SHAPE): Results in a 48% larger sweetspot; OPS: Shaft flexes on impact, minimizing unwanted vibration; QUAKE SHUT GEL: 3 layers of gel are added to the handle, resulting in less frame shock and vibration; HYPER MG: Graphite layer on upper hoop reduces frame flex, resulting in more power; MICRO OFFSET LAYOUT: Redesigned grommet structure enables strings to move more on impact, resulting in less vibration and increased feel.
- FREE STRINGING: High Quality, Custom Colored Synthetic Gut 16 Gauge Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost
- DOES NOT COME WITH YONEX LOGO STENCIL ON STRINGS